November 04, 2009

Week 10 - Curls Still Holding




I was very pleased with my hair this week.  The curls are still holding from my Soft Spikes set last week.  The curls are slowly falling out and my hair looks great.  Most of the week I really didn't bother much with my hair.  We had a snow storm and when I went out I had a hat on my head.  When I took it off, I simply ran my hands through my locks to fluff them up and that was it.  All in all it was a good hair week.  I'm a few days late posting this week but I had a busy weekend and didn't have time to do my Sunday evening blog update.  Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. Auntie, I'm trying to upload a new pic on your blog. It's not allowing my pic...am I doing something wrong? HELP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay wait, now I see the pic next to my 1st comment. Anyway, your hair looks awesome. I got mine rodded and I was not happy, it didn't look good at all. But look at my little cute pony-puff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ken, I love your little "pony puff". You know how to work your locks regardless of the intended results. Sometimes we do the trial and error thing but in the end there is always a lesson in it for us...right. Stay encouraged okay...but with your confidence you can work anything well.

    ReplyDelete

PHOTO COPYRIGHT

Please do not copy or reprint any of the photos from this blog
without my expressed written permission.