November 29, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving - I Am Thankful

During this Thanksgiving Season I must give thanks for some of  the blessings this Sisterlocks Journey has brought to me:

I am thankful for Dr. Cornwell and her vision of Sisterlocks.
I am thankful for being on this beautiful journey of  freedom and discovery.
I am thankful for the peace that I have surrounding my hair and it's "natural" beauty.
I am thankful to know that within my spirit I have discovered another part of  who I really am.
I am thankful for all the love and support that is available from the SL community.
I am thankful for the courage and faith that keeps me on the path.
I am thankful for "you" for sharing this journey with me.
I am thankful for a great consultant to assist me on this journey.
I am thankful for family and friends who always encourage me.
I am thankful for the SL sistahs who have gone ahead and lead the way!

What are you thankful for while on this SL Journey?

2 comments:

  1. AND I AM THANKFUL FOR YOU! I'm starting to believe that pregnancy hormones really do affect your hair. I am almost five months and I have to get my hair done almost every week! My hair is growing and growing and growing just like my beautiful belly. I love it.
    Kensley says HI T-LAINE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing! I know your locks are beautiful! I can't wait to see it and your precious bundle in belly. Love you soo much! Kiss Kensley for me!

    ReplyDelete

PHOTO COPYRIGHT

Please do not copy or reprint any of the photos from this blog
without my expressed written permission.