November 08, 2009

Week 11 - Can I Just Say "I LOVE MY HAIR"

Can I just say "I LOVE MY HAIR". Okay, now that I've gotten that out I can move on. This was a great week. Every day yielded a new appreciation for my locks and a renewed acceptance and confirmation of this journey I am on. Still had some of the curls left from the set a couple of weeks ago. Had a wedding on Saturday so I wanted to add a little something something. Put the soft spikes in on Friday night. Only use a very light mist of water on each section. I don't want to over manipulate my locks yet. Wore a pin up in the back for the wedding. Didn't go for a "neat, every lock in place look. Just put in a few hair pins/pearls and my hair was done. Got soooooo many compliments on the style. You can't really tell it from the photos but it was really cute. I'm not going to do anything else for the next couple of weeks. I think I'll just let it do what it does. I visit my consultant on the 21st so I'll just wait for my visit and see how my babies are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PHOTO COPYRIGHT

Please do not copy or reprint any of the photos from this blog
without my expressed written permission.