October 25, 2009

Week 9 - Soft Spikes


I concluded week 9 by trying my Soft Spikes.  First of all stop laughing at my pics with the rollers in my hair.  I know they are big.  I ordered the large size.  In retrospect maybe I should have gotten a smaller size. Although there were a big large, I didn't have a problem sleeping with them... tied my scarf on my head and went to sleep.  And I LOVE THE FINAL RESULT!!!!   Oh my goodness, I got so many compliments today.  I was not expecting people to respond to my hair the way they did.  The photos really don't show the full beauty of my hair but you get the idea. I want to say that I also love my peeps. They are so encouraging and loving to me as I proceed on this journey.

So, let me share my process in achieving my style.
1.  Put hair/locks in small braids/plaits.
2 . Spritz lightly with water
3.  Curl on soft Spike Curlers
4.  Take curlers out and finger comb hair to desired style.
4.  Fall even deeper in love with your hair.

That's it, so easy!!  And all chemical free and free to be ME. By the way, it snowed today so these photos are after I put my hat on and off a couple of times.  I will definitely do this again soon.  I have a wedding to attend in 2 weeks.  I'll definitely use the Soft Spike in my styling option.  Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings!!!

4 comments:

  1. your hair is stunning but it definitly takes a back seat to your gorgeous smile!!! You are stunning and I cant wait to see you at the 6 month mark, 1 year mark and beyond! happy locking sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chloe. I appreciate your kind thoughts. I'm anxiously awaiting those milestones as well. I'm gonna try out some of those styles on your site/youtube. Blessings my sis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with Chloe Bee on your smile and I am loving your look with the soft spikes! Interestingly enough I just received my soft spikes today! I can't wait to give it a go!

    ReplyDelete

PHOTO COPYRIGHT

Please do not copy or reprint any of the photos from this blog
without my expressed written permission.