September 13, 2009

Week 3 - Locks Starting To "Bud"

I continue to absolutely adore my SLs.  While running my hands through them this week I have noticed that some of my locks have little balls or buds close to the end.  I understand from other blogs that this is normal and is the beginning of the locking process. I am pleased with the progress my hair is making even at such an early point ( 3weeks).  My only frustration at this point has nothing to do with my hair. Rather it is with publishing this blog.  I can't seem to get it to pull up in any search engine.  I changed the name/ URL a few days after I started to set up the blog. Now, it won't come up.  I've spoken with some techies and have been told that "spider / crawl" has to do something in it's own time.... you tech savvy people know what I'm talking about. In the interim, no one can pull up my blog and communicate with me during this time.  But by now, since you are reading this, everything has gotten worked out.  I would just like to know that I have some sistah's out there who understand where I am on this journey.  I'll just continue to read other blogs for support and information.  Thanks for all the blogs sistahs, they are my SLs lifeline. BlaqKofi, I appreciate you and your blog so much!

5 comments:

  1. Hey My Sister, I am so proud of you. I knew that you could make the journey. Anything you put your mind to you can (and will) accomplish. So, you know what's next right?

    I can so relate to the freedom of releasing the chemicals. Since I went natural, there has been such a liberation, an awakening to who I was meant to be...

    And, yes... we have laughed about us turning eighty, and you having your braids, as we go for our walk...living life how it's meant to be lived. JAH

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, you are absolutely beautiful! Next, I love your hair. It looks fabulous. Thank you so much for sharing your journey with us. I will follow you! I like the way your locks fall.
    Michele aka Shelly (naturallyrooted.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your support ladies. I appreciate you. Let's walk this freedom path together. Shelly, I'm checking your blog out as soon as I post this. Thanks girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! Your hair looks gorgeous, and the color on the ends just gives it more character!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Gigglz. I love your hair & your blog.

    ReplyDelete

PHOTO COPYRIGHT

Please do not copy or reprint any of the photos from this blog
without my expressed written permission.