September 04, 2009

The Beginning - Let There Be Locks



I began my SL journey on Monday, August 17, 2009.  At the time of this posting I am 2 1/2 weeks into my journey.  To date, I am very happy with my decision to transition to SLs.  I have taken several pictures and will be uploading them as time permits.  I would appreciate your comments and support on this journey. I am so excited with where I am and where I am going.  I feel that my time has come and I am comfortable with my decision. As those of you who have already passed this way know, the emotional connection I am feeling with myself and my hair is simply amazing.  I am embracing this Rite of Passage with pride, confidence and an earnest desire to learn as much as I can about this new and exciting journey that I am on. Thanks for coming along with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PHOTO COPYRIGHT

Please do not copy or reprint any of the photos from this blog
without my expressed written permission.