September 05, 2010

Adding A Little Personality To My Locs

Decided to add a little personality to my locks by braiding/plaiting them, lightly spraying them with a water/essential oil mix and letting them dry. Left them in overnight and took them down the next morning. This style lasted for about a week.  I loved it a lot.  As the locs loosened up they became really full and had lots of body and movement - while maintaining the wavy/crinkled look.  It's really easy and fun.  Got lots of compliments. If you like it give it a try and see how it works for you.   BLESSINGS!!!


5 comments:

  1. Nice, very nice! It is one of my favorite styles.
    Take Care~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies! I'm venturing out a little more. LOL. Trying something new. I really do like this freestyle look. Freestyle is my preference and this mixes it up a little.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your locs :) And you have a radiant smile!I sometimes braid mine as well at night and take down in the morning, that has been working well. Very simple to do, which is always good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful locks and smile. Keep the positive energy! Peace and Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

PHOTO COPYRIGHT

Please do not copy or reprint any of the photos from this blog
without my expressed written permission.