August 07, 2010

It's Been A While

My Sistah's - It's good to be back with you.  It has been an incredible Spring and Summer. I haven't been posting lately because I decided to go back to school  to pursue one of my passions (Law-Paralegal).  With going to class 4 nights a week, studying, working,  plain ole life and wearing all my other hats, practically   all of my time has been occupied. But one thing I know is that this is something that is not foreign to women - we do what we have to do and never miss a beat.  I've missed you and it's good to be back.

Well, my locs are wonderful.  In two weeks (8/17) I will celebrate my 1 year anniversary.  In case anyone is wondering - I STILL LOVE MY LOCS!!! This has been the best decisions I have ever made.  As you can see, my locs are growing nicely and I'm still getting lots of compliments. I have absolutely no complaints.  I'm pleased with where I am on this beautiful SL journey. Thanks for stopping by and checking on me. Let me know you are still with me - BLESSINGS!

11 comments:

  1. Great to see you, and yes your locks are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new follower:)

    Your locks look wonderful! Almost 2 years for you yay! I just started my lock blog pls check it out if you like :)

    http://ohmysisterlocks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ladies, thanks for commenting. The sisterhood has been a blessing on my journey. I'll stop by your blog and see how you ladies are doing with your locs also.

    @rmcandlight - thanks for coming on board. I hope that my experience will be helpful in some way. BTW - I'm coming up on 1 year. But I am so excited about starting on year two in a week or so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey MH - Your hair looks lovely. Great to have you back on line. Stay blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your locks look almost like mine's
    cadarious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, welcome back. And all the best with your studies. It's so true what you said, sisters just do what they have to do!Sometimes I wonder what I got myself into, but it's worth it. Your hair looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATS!!!! on the locveraary and returning to school. Your hair looks fabulous as always. I'm awaiting your length to try some styles. Love the photo, you look radiant!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you and your locks are just beautiful. Congrats on your 1 year locverary!!!!!!!! You made!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Everyone!!!!!! Yea!!! It's so good to reach this milestone. Thanks for the well wishes on returning to school. I'm practically glued to the books and completing homework and assignments (4 classes this semester) but loving it.

    ReplyDelete

PHOTO COPYRIGHT

Please do not copy or reprint any of the photos from this blog
without my expressed written permission.