February 21, 2010

Week 27 - Enjoying The Journey




Okay SL family and friends,  It seems like I'm at a phase where there is a little lull.  There really isn't much to report.  My locks are doing well.  I'm still only using one product on my scalp once a week so there's nothing to add regarding products.  Also, still free styling and wearing headbands (my favorite style) . I'm at 27 weeks  locked and I suppose this is normal. I love this length, it is so cute.  Still getting lots of compliments.  Referred my consultant to a couple of people who stopped me and inquired about my SLs. I'm at peace with my beautiful hair I'm happy and satisfied with my journey.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks ladies - I appreciate the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know which I like more your smile or your hair? It's a tie. You look great, nice locks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naturally Sophia - love your smile also. Thanks girl!

    ReplyDelete

PHOTO COPYRIGHT

Please do not copy or reprint any of the photos from this blog
without my expressed written permission.